Denyo Diesel Welder/ Generator- 15KVA 450amp- DLW-500-LSW
High performance with awesome fuel burn. The sensors automatically shuts off the engine during periods of no load, so it reduces the fuel consumption. Greatly improved arc welding performance. Compact, lightweight and quiet
- Dramatically improved arc welding performance- the 500A welder incorporates an innovative power generator with a permanent magnet and newly developed current control system then offers stable arc performance for all sizes of welding rods.
- Lightweight, compact design improves on-site maneuverability- the welder’s newly developed power generator incorporates a brushless permanent magnet and field coils that greatly reduce overall weight.
- Economical owning to low fuel consumption- a built-in idle control unit incorporated into the 500A’s generator increases fuel efficiency and improves performance
- Designed for increased safety- equipped with safety devices as standard equipment, such as emergency shut-off device to protect the generator at welding output overload and the engine at low oil pressure and more.
- Easy Daily Inspection and Maintenance- can be carried out one side of the machine. In addition, the radiator can be cleaned easily. Switch key operation restarts the engine with air vented automatically, alternator requires maintenance free.
Please note that photo is optional extra to get mine spec (Does not include roll cage, outlets, hi viz, ect......)
DC Welding Power
- Rated Output (kVA) 15
- Rated Current (A) 450
- Rated Voltage (V) 38.4
- Wielding Current Range (A) 40-500
- Rated duty cycle (%) 60
AC Power Source
- Frequency (Hz) 50/60
- Rated Output (kVA) 15
- No .of Phase 3
- Power Factor 0.8
- Model: KUBOTA V1505-K3B
- Type 4-cycle, vertical, water cooled
- Rated Speed (rpm) 2800
- Fuel ASTM No.2 diesel fuel or equivalent
- Fuel Consumption (L/h) 5.0
- Fuel tank Capacity (L) 45
- Length x Width x Height (mm) 1550X800X885
- Dry Weight (kg) 542
- 7mdB (A) 65
Covered by a national 3 year / 3000 Hours*
*Whichever Comes First
We can ship direct to you Australia wide. Alternatively, you can pick up from one of our sales offices located in Perth or Melbourne.
It's important to ensure you select the right DENYO diesel welder for your needs. If you have any questions or need some help please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 998 647