Blue Diamond Warranty Overview
- All Machinery sold by Blue Diamond comes with a warranty.
- For our new Machinery warranty periods can vary from 12 Months through to 3 years depending on the manufacturer of the product.
- For our used Machinery warranty it is generally 3 months or 500 hours.
- All warranties with Blue Diamond are a back to base warranty meaning the costomer is responsible for any freight charges that may be incurred.
100% 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Blue Diamond prides itself on selling quality products and backs this up with a 30 Day Money back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with a product, contact us within 30 days of receipt. A refund may be arranged excluding freight charges upon inspection. Returned merchandise must be shipped in original packaging, freight prepaid, unused, and in resalable condition. Blue Diamond inspects all returns and reserves the right to refuse credits on damaged, misused or non-resalable items. Your only obligation is the freight charge where applicable, provided your return is complete with original packaging, all documentation, warranty cards, cables etc. This Guarantee does not apply to Blue Diamond's used machinery.
Lowest Price Guarantee - We Will not be beaten on any price!
At Blue Diamond we pride ourselves on offering the lowest possible prices guaranteed*. This is achieved by Blue Diamond running the lowest cost model possible when compared to competitors. That means you can shop with confidence that when you buy from a Blue Diamond you are receiving the lowest price. If anyone offers a lower price than us, show us and we’ll beat it*! *Competitors quoted product must be a current and identical item that is in stock and excludes stock liquidations and must be of the same quantities quoted.
Warranty Breakdown per Product Category
- Petrol 12 months/ 500hrs
- Small Diesel 12 months/ 500hrs
- Blue Diamond 12 months/ 500hrs
- Cummins/Stamford 12 months/ 1000hrs Part and Labour*
- Perkins/Stamford 2 Years / 1500hrs Parts and Labour*
- Plate Compactors 12 months/ 500hrs
- Concert cutters 12 months/ 500hrs
- Tamping rammers 12 months/ 500hrs
- Water Pumps – Petrol 12 months/ 500hrs excluding wet end (impeller and seals)
- Water Pumps – Diesel 12 months/ 500hrs excluding wet end (impeller and seals)
Piston Air Compressors:
- Air Compressors - 12 months/ 500hrs
High Pressure Cleaners:
- Petrol 12 months/ 500hrs
- Diesel 12 months/ 500hrs
- Electric 12 months/ 500hrs
- Work shop Aircon’s 12 months
- Compressors 3 months/500 hours (Parts Only)
- Generators 3 months/500 hours (Parts Only)
- Welders 3 months/500 hours (Parts Only)
- ALL accessories are covered by 3 months warranty
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your new purchase follow the following procedure:
Call the Blue Diamond Team on 1300 998 647 with details of your issue. We have a qualified Mechanic and electrician on staff during trading hours and a lot of the time the issue can be resolved over the phone for a small commissioning problem. If you aren’t able to call feel free to email the team on email@example.com and the team will get straight onto your problem. Please have details of your purchase handy - the actual purchase date plus the original invoice number will suffice. Blue Diamond’s Weekday Trading Hours are from 8am to 4:30pm.
If we cannot fix the problem over the phone we will need the unit returned to our workshop at 6 Hodgson Way, Kewdale, WA, 6105. Blue Diamond Machinery will either repair or replace the unit depending on the warranty assessment free of charge. But please note it is the buyer’s responsibility to get the unit back to our workshop for a warranty inspection.
Once the unit has been received Blue Diamond Machinery will then as quickly and efficiently as possible will assess and fix the unit happily keeping you informed through the whole process. Blue Diamond pride themselves on 100% backing of all their products and are very proud of our reputation in this area.